Applejack's Ponyheads
Hey! Why are you going around as a guest? If you log in or make an account, you'll be able to partake in much more that a normal guest would!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Applejack's Ponyheads
Hey! Why are you going around as a guest? If you log in or make an account, you'll be able to partake in much more that a normal guest would!
Applejack's Ponyheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Applejack's Ponyheads

A place for Bronies and Ponyheads!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Heyyy~
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:56 pm by Neonchu

» AJ's Ponyheads' First Secret Santa!
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:43 pm by DarkAura

» Uh...hi....
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:56 am by ShadowRush

» Hola Ponies~
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:07 pm by Queen_Chrysalis

» Hey there!~
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Rainbow Dash

» MLP:FiM Personality Quiz!
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm by Rainbow Dash

» Who is your favorite pony?
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:38 pm by Queen_Chrysalis

» Bored Chat
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:29 am by Queen_Chrysalis

» Pet Store
Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:26 pm by Queen_Chrysalis

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season One Episode One~ Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic Pt 1

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DarkAura

DarkAura
Admin
Admin

Spoilers will be used for the plot of the episode;

Spoiler:

What did you think of the episode? Is it a good episode or bad? Talk about that episode in this thread.

https://ajsponyheads.forumotion.com

Crankeh

Crankeh
Admin
Admin

Well, this was one of the episodes that got me into MLP.
Well, the storyline, for the most part.

It got my nephew interested too beleive it or not. xD

Rarity

Rarity
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

It was pretty good...

Crankeh

Crankeh
Admin
Admin

In my opinion, my favorite part was when Pinkie screamed when she saw Twi.
(I can use abbreviations, riterite)

Rarity

Rarity
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Crankeh wrote:In my opinion, my favorite part was when Pinkie screamed when she saw Twi.
Hehehe.

Zapi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

This episode was full of pleasant surprises for me. It was the first episode I ever watched, and I was expecting the show to be dull...but I was proved wrong!

(Also yessss, Pinkie screaming when she saw Twi made me go "...What just happened?" xD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum